Sabado, Hunyo 9, 2012

Last Song Syndrome

"She's into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls..."
I've been singing that line for the past 5hours. That Ricky Martin song in the late 90's surely got stuck in my head. But yes, I'm into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls. A lot of people may find that weird, others may even find that creepy, so I think Ricky is right. I guess I'm livin' la vida loca. Awww, not really that crazy, but not all sane either... Hmmmn, half-sane, half-crazy (but that state of mind is perfectly natural thing to most population, so I guess I'm still normal.)

There's more to life than black and white. A lot in life exist in grey areas. There is no absolute right or absolute wrong. But what is truly wrong, is closing your eyes and mind that there's more to what is seen, heard and felt. There's more than what meets the eye.

Aretha Franklin is right. All it takes is, R-E-S-P-E-C-T! There's nothing wrong with being a Buddhist, a Christian, A Muslim or a Taoist. They all believe in one God. And if truly there is one God who is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, then it is only right to say that God is the sole God of all these people, who isregarded in different names.

God is in everyone, He is in everything.
In the skies...
The waters...
The trees...
And land.
It's not a surprise if our ancestors, who were then branded by the colonizers as 'savages' and 'pagans,' paid homage to God through nature.

What is my stand? I'd say, I'm a Neo-pagan. I have full-faith in Christ and the doctrines of Christianity; I fully respect the Muslim laws instilled in Quran; practice the temperance of the Buddhists and believe the Taoists' path that the middle way is the right way. I believe that God speaks to us in the things that He created: the wind, earth, fire and water. More so, that I love and respect nature.

So, I'm a pagan. Will you take that against me?

Even the worlds' orbits are in spirals. Goes to show that even God has bent all the rules to harmonize all the pieces he made-- together. 

Only men and the limits of their minds' capacity to understand that lead the paths towards this enlightenment such a far-end destination; when all it takes is to keep it pure and simple and a great deal of R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Just great, now Aretha is stuck in my head!!!